Gold krugerrand for - Kitco gold spot price - Salt and gold trade.
Gold Krugerrand For
- South African gold coin Gold Krugerrands from South Africa were introduced in 1967, and dominated the gold bullion market in the U.S. from 1974 through the early 1980's. They are struck in 22 karat gold (91.
- A South African gold coin with a portrait of President Kruger on the obverse
- A gold bullion coin of South Africa. It is composed of .9167 fine gold. Exists in 1-ounce, half-ounce, quarter-ounce and tenth-ounce sizes.
- The Krugerrand is a South African gold coin, first minted in 1967 to help market South African gold. It is produced by the South African Mint Company.
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- An alloy of this
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- coins made of gold
WallMonkeys wall graphics are printed on the highest quality re-positionable, self-adhesive fabric paper. Each order is printed in-house and on-demand. WallMonkeys uses premium materials & state-of-the-art production technologies. Our white fabric material is superior to vinyl decals. You can literally see and feel the difference. Our wall graphics apply in minutes and won't damage your paint or leave any mess. PLEASE double check the size of the image you are ordering prior to clicking the 'ADD TO CART' button. Our graphics are offered in a variety of sizes and prices.
WallMonkeys are intended for indoor use only.
Printed on-demand in the United States Your order will ship within 3 business days, often sooner. Some orders require the full 3 days to allow dark colors and inks to fully dry prior to shipping. Quality is worth waiting an extra day for!
Removable and will not leave a mark on your walls.
'Fotolia' trademark will be removed when printed.
Our catalog of over 10 million images is perfect for virtually any use: school projects, trade shows, teachers classrooms, colleges, nurseries, college dorms, event planners, and corporations of all size.
Group: Our Daily Challenge 130/365 ~
Challenge for 5.10.11: FOREIGN ~
I don't know about you peeps over in England with your two pound piece, but I know for me, I'd gladly accept this foreign exchange rate on my Susan B. Anthony silver dollar for that Krugerrand! I just looked it up and that thing is worth almost $1,600!! Woo hoo!!
I know this is similar to my "must have" shot the other day - but it is really close to the shot I wanted to do for "heads or tails" but didn't have the time to do. So I made time today...just wish I had more time to tweak it LOL! Time..time...time!
I may swap out that krugerrand layer for a crisper shot later if I have time (haa haa) - I didn't shoot it quite right to get the gold reflection well enough.
Looks $$$$ on black - so hit "L".
We managed to see around corners on this photograph of a one ounce gold Krugerrand, to include both the reverse side and milled edge. We tell people we used a special lens which sees round corners. About 90% of the photos we take are of coins.
$10 gold certificate
gold heart mountaintop queen directory
mens gold id bracelet
gold jewellery usa
gold and red dress
yellow gold garnet earrings
rates of gold in india
cheap gold charm bracelet
white gold crucifix pendants
9ct gold charm bracelets